Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow Days - ugh

On Tuesday morning, I woke up and thought of a lot of things that I should do since I had an extra day off. I made a mental list of these things. Then, I got really frisky and I actually wrote down a list of tasks that needed to be completed. I started on the list by putting in a load of laundry and cleaning the kitchen. Then, the girls needed me to pick up some friends and we needed to go to the grocery store, so I got distracted from my list for a while. I sorted some school work into stacks, but I decided to postpone grading until I had finished the baking. While doing the baking, I decided to clear off the dining room table, which led me to flipping the laundry, which led me to taking out the trash. Not stuff from my to-do list!
After our police officer visit and our unexpected guest, I was pretty much derailed, but I figured I'd work on the list today. I found so many other things to do instead. The good news is I can try the to-do list again tomorrow. But, reality - not going to happen. I think I'm changing it to just waking up tomorrow. That way I can certainly complete some stuff.

No comments: